Monday, November 23, 2015

Today's Words of Wisdom - November 23, 2015

Today is the birthday of the following people:



Chris Hardwick (1971 - ):
“No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s ALWAYS had EVERYTHING work out for them with ZERO struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.”

and
“Worry is a misuse of your imagination.”

and
“Choosing one thing usually doesn't mean killing all of the other options forever. Oftentimes, you can always go back and change your mind if you want. If not, and you realize the decision did not pan out the way you had hoped, you now have a lesson for future decisions.”




Franklin Pierce (1804 – 1869):
"You have summoned me in my weakness. You must sustain me by your strength."





Miley Cyrus (1992 - ):
“You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can stop giving them something to talk about.”

and
“I learned from you that I do not crumble. I learned that strength is something you choose.”







No comments: