Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17, 2015

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Nat King Cole (1919 – 1965):
“The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.”




William Gibson (1948 - ):
“The future is there... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become.”

and
“The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.”

and
“I think I'd probably tell you that it's easier to desire and pursue the attention of tens of millions of total strangers than it is to accept the love and loyalty of the people closest to us.”

and
“The present tense made him nervous.”




Michael Been (1950 – 2010):
“For people like us
In places like this
We need all the hope
That we can get
Oh, I still believe”




Billy Corgan (1967 - ):
“Thinking about the future and thinking about the past is really only a way of ignoring the present.”

and
“Don't judge yourself by someone else's standards. You will always lose.”

and
“I wanted more than life could ever grant me.”




Torquil Campbell (1972 - ):
“It's nothing but time and a face that you lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose
I'll write you a postcard
I'll send you the news
From a house down the road from real love...

Live through this, and you won't look back...

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save”



No comments: