Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Henny Youngman (1906 – 1998):
“I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.”

and
“If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving.”




Jerry Lewis (1926 - ):
“I shall pass through this world but once, any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again”





Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927 – 2003):

“To be Irish is to know that in the end, the world will break your heart.”




Alice Hoffman (1952 - ):
“Books may well be the only true magic.”

and
“Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.”

and
“When I walk, I walk with you. Where I go, you're with me always.”




Nancy Wilson (1954 - ):
“Even though there are really no original themes or stories to tell, it's more about the way you tell the story.”




Flavor Flav (1959 - ):
“The moments we have behind us, you won't be able to see again. We're only responsible for what we live in right now.”

and
“I just want to show the world it's never too late to get your diploma, and show kids they should stay in school and not wait until you're old to get it.”




John Darnielle (1967 - ):
“When you punish a person for dreaming his dream

Don't expect him to thank or forgive you.”



No comments: