Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11, 2015

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001):
“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.”

and
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

and
“A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”

and
“I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”




Lisa Loeb (1968 - ):
“As a musician, you never understand why people connect with certain songs.”




John Barrowman (1967 - ):
“I've always thought people would find a lot more pleasure in their routines if they burst into song at significant moments.”

and

“Honestly, the world can be a dark enough place. Light it up.”



No comments: