Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Jeff Ament (member of Green River, Mother Love Bone, Pearl Jam) (1963 - ):
“It's hard for us not to be involved with things. When you have so much information and you see so much need, there's too much going on for us not to get involved.”




Rick Rubin (1963 - ):
“For me, the Beatles are proof of the existence of God.”

and
“There's just a natural human element to a great song that feels immediately satisfying. I like the song to create a mood.”




Edie Brickell (1966 - ):
“There's nothing I hate more than nothing. Nothing keeps me up at night. I toss and turn over nothing. Nothing could cause a great big fight.”




Jon Hamm (1971 - ):

“There ain't none of us on the planet that are perfect. And I think that people recognize human frailties and foibles … and identify with it, honestly. Superman is a cartoon character. He's not a real person. And no one is without sin, without mistakes.”



No comments: