Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 18, 2015

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



A.A. Milne (1882 – 1956 ):
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”

and
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

and
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”

and
“The things that make me different are the things that make me.”




Danny Kaye (1913 – 1987):
“Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.”

and

“Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever.”



No comments: