Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Robinson Jeffers (1887 – 1962):
“Does it matter whether you hate yourself? At least love your eyes that can see, your mind that can hear the music, the thunder of the wings.”




Philip Levine (1928 - ):
“Now I must wait and be still and say nothing I don't know, nothing I haven't lived over and over, and that's everything.”




Stephen Ambrose (1936 – 2002):
“The past is a source of knowledge, and the future is a source of hope. Love of the past implies faith in the future.”

and
“There are many rules of good writing, but the best way to find them is to be a good reader.”




Pat Benatar (1953 - ):
“I've enjoyed every age I've been, and each has had its own individual merit. Every laugh line, every scar, is a badge I wear to show I've been present, the inner rings of my personal tree trunk that I display proudly for all to see. Nowadays, I don't want a "perfect" face and body; I want to wear the life I've lived.”




Jemaine Clement (1974 - ):

“It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently...some would say, more correctly.”



No comments: