Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Emily Brontë (1818 – 1848):
“If he loved with all the powers of his puny being, he couldn't love as much in eighty years as I could in a day.”




Kate Bush (1958 - ):
“Is there so much hate for the ones we love?
Tell me we both matter don't we?”

and
“You don't want to hurt me,
But see how deep the bullet lies.”




Richard Linklater (1960 - ):
“I always think that I’m still this 13-year old boy that doesn’t really know how to be an adult, pretending to live my life, taking notes for when I’ll really have to do it.”

and
“We all give ourselves a lot of leeway, but we want consistency from other people.”

and

“Being alone is better than sitting next to a lover and feeling lonely.”



No comments: