Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014

Good Morning!



Today is the birthday of Sigmund Freud (1856 – 1939) who said:
“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.”

and
“We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love.”

and
“When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.”




It is also the birthday of Gaston Leroux (1868 – 1927) who said:
“If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me.”

and
“I am not really wicked. Love me, and you will see!”




And that of Orson Welles (1915 – 1985) who said:
“If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.”

and

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”


No comments: