Sunday, October 4, 2015

Today's Words of Wisdom - October 4, 2015

Today is the birthday of the following people:


Susan Sarandon (1946 - ):
“I look forward to being older, when what you look like becomes less and less an issue and what you are is the point.”

and
“When you start to develop your powers of empathy and imagination, the whole world opens up to you.”

and

“The only thing I can talk about is just forgiving yourself, because I do not have everything together.”




Buster Keaton (1895 – 1966):
"Think slow, act fast."

and
"A comedian does funny things. A good comedian does things funny."





Rutherford B. Hayes (1822 – 1893):
“Personally I do not resort to force--not even the force of law--to advance moral reforms. I prefer education, argument, persuasion, and above all the influence of example.”




Christoph Waltz (1956 - ):
“Well, you need the villain. If you don't have a villain, the good guy can stay home.”

and
“You can't always do the extraordinary, in between you have to do the ordinary. Because if you didn't, what would constitute the extraordinary?”

and
“I'm open to working anywhere, but not on anything.”




No comments: