Saturday, October 10, 2015

Today's Words of Wisdom - October 10, 2015

Today is the birthday of the following people:



Harold Pinter (1930 - 2008):
“There are some things one remembers even though they may never have happened.”

and
“Good writing excites me, and makes life worth living.”




James Clavell (1924 - 1994):
“How beautiful life is and how sad! How fleeting, with no past and no future, only a limitless now.”




Thelonious Monk (1917 - 1982):
"I say, play your own way. Don’t play what the public wants. You play what you want and let the public pick up on what you’re doing, even if it does take them fifteen, twenty years."




Giuseppe Verdi (1813 - 1901):
"I adore art... when I am alone with my notes, my heart pounds and the tears stream from my eyes, and my emotion and my joys are too much to bear."




R.K. Narayan (1906 - 2001):

“life is about making right things and going on..”



No comments: