Friday, February 20, 2015

February 20, 2015

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Ansel Adams (1902 – 1984):
“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”

and
“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.”

and
“To the complaint, 'There are no people in these photographs,' I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer.”

and
“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.”




Robert Altman (1925 – 2006):
“Maybe there's a chance to get back to grown-up films. Anything that uses humor and dramatic values to deal with human emotions and gets down to what people are to people.”




Richard Matheson (1926 – 2013):
“That which you believe becomes your world.”




Ian Brown (1963 - ):
“I'd rather be no one
Than someone with no one”




Kurt Cobain (1967 – 1994):
“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”

and
“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”

and
“There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too sad.”




Chris Thile (1981 - ):
“I don’t want what you want and I don’t feel what you feel

You see I’m stuck in the city but I belong in a field”




No comments: