Friday, August 8, 2014

August 8, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Jostein Gaarder (1952 - ):
“Wisest is she who knows she does not know.”

and
“How terribly sad it was that people are made in such a way that they get used to something as extraordinary as living.”

and
“It's not a silly question if you can't answer it.”

and
“A state that does not educate and train women is like a man who only trains his right arm.”

and
“As long as we are children, we have the ability to experience things around us--but then we grow used to the world. To grow up is to get drunk on sensory experience.”




Kool Moe Dee (1962 - ):

“I stayed away from drugs, I never smoked a pipe. When I wanna get high, I smoke the mic. I never did white lines, I only write lines, and I ain't sniffin' nothing but the vapors from hype rhymes.”



No comments: