Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Eiji Yoshikawa (1892 – 1962):
“Hold on to your life and make it honest and brave.”

and
“I want to lead an important life. I want to do it because I was born a human being.”

and
“Not only must a warrior be strong with his bow, but he must have a heart full of pity for all living creatures.”




Enid Blyton (1897 – 1968):
“Leave something for someone but don’t leave someone for something.”

and
“The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping-stones. Laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you to something better.”

and
“You're trying to escape from your difficulties, and there never is any escape from difficulties, never. They have to be faced and fought.”




Alex Haley (1921 – 1992):
“In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.”

and
“Tying the little folks with the older folks is a great and powerful tool to preserve and to protect the family and the individual.”




Steve Wozniak (1950 - ):
“If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it's within your reach. And it'll be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build. It'll be worth it, I promise.”




Joe Jackson (1954 - ):
“Fools in love
Well, are there any other kind of lovers?
Fools in love
Is there any other kind of pain?
Fools in love they think they're heroes
Cause they get to feel more pain
I say fools in love are zeros
I should know
I should know because this fool's in love again”




Ben Gibbard (1976 - ):
“Our Youth is fleeting
Old age is just around the bend
And I can't wait to go grey
And I'll sit and wonder
Of every love that could have been

If I'd only thought of something charming to say”



No comments: