Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 – 1892):
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”

and
“Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.”

and
“I am a part of all that I have met.”

and
“Hope
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”




Andy Warhol (1928 – 1987):
“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”

and
“People should fall in love with their eyes closed.”

and
“Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That's one of my favorite things to say. So what.”




Elliott Smith (1969 – 2003):
“I could make you satisfied in everything you do,
All your secret wishes could right now be coming true
And be forever with my poisoned arms
Around you.
No one's gonna fool around with us.”

and
“I'm in love with the world,
Through the eyes of a girl,
Who's still around the morning after.”

and
“I'm not what's missing from your life now
I could never be the puzzle pieces
They say that god makes problems just to see what you can stand
Before you do as the devil pleases

And give up the thing you love”



No comments: