Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations....




Marilyn Monroe (1926 – 1962):
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

and
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

and
“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”






Amy Schumer (1981 - ):
“I am a woman with thoughts and questions and [stuff] to say. I say if I'm beautiful. I say if I'm strong. You will not determine my story — I will. I will speak and share… and love and I will never apologize to the frightened millions who resent that they never had it in them to do it. I stand here and I am amazing, for you. Not because of you. I am not who I sleep with. I am not my weight. I am not my mother. I am myself. And I am all of you, and I thank you.”





Alanis Morissette (1974 - ):

“When pain brings you down, don't be silly, don't close your eyes and cry, you just might be in the best position to see the sun shine.”




No comments: