Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



William Butler Yeats (1865 – 1937):
“For he would be thinking of love
Till the stars had run away
And the shadows eaten the moon.”

and
“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”




Fernando Pessoa (1888 – 1935):
“I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist.”

and
“My soul is a hidden orchestra; I know not what instruments, what fiddlestrings and harps, drums and tamboura I sound and clash inside myself. All I hear is the symphony.”




Ban Ki-moon (1944 - ):
“Saving our planet requires you to be ambitious in what you aim, and, equally, in how hard you work to reach your goal.”




Audrey Niffenegger (1963 - ):

“There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love.”



No comments: