Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Saul Bellow (1915 – 2005):
“You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.”

and
“Unexpected intrusions of beauty. This is what life is.”

and
“People can lose their lives in libraries. They ought to be warned.”





Maurice Sendak (1928 – 2012):
“A book is really like a lover. It arranges itself in your life in a way that is beautiful.”

and
“I cry a lot because I miss people. They die and I can't stop them. They leave me and I love them more.”




Edward O. Wilson (1929 - ):
“Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.”

and

“You teach me, I forget. You show me, I remember. You involve me, I understand.”



No comments: