Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Brian Jacques (1939 – 2011):
“Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.”

and
“Friend is a very small word,
A little sound we make,
For one who is true, one who will do,
Great deeds for friendship's sake.”




Paul Rusesabagina (1954 - ):
“Our days are so few, our existences so complicated. As long as we're breathing we shouldn't further complicate our lives.”




Ice Cube (1969 - ):
“Don't worry about being a star, worry about doing good work, and all that will come to you.”





Neil Patrick Harris (1973 - ):
“I don't know, but I think kids just want to be listened to, so I want to make sure I do that.”




Gary Lightbody (1976 - ):
“Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice

I'll be right beside you dear”



No comments: