Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday's Playlist: 8-7-11

The Drums – “I Need Fun in My Life”
The Walkmen – “Woe is Me”
Broadcast – “The Little Bell”
The Sundays – “I Won”
Lonely Island – “Threw It on the Ground”
Michael Jackson – “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)”
Bad Lieutenant – “These Changes”
Stricken City – “Tak o Tak”
U2 – “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”
The Smithereens – “Behind the Wall of Sleep”
Neko Case – “This Tornado Loves You”
Bomba Estéreo – “Palenke”
F#$@ed Up – “Running on Nothing”
Stina Nordenstam – “I Came So Far For Beauty”
Zero 7 – “Distractions”
Vampire Weekend – “California English”
Machines of Loving Grace – “Richest Junkie Still Alive (Sank Remix)”
Belle and Sebastian – “The State I Am In”
Porter Wagoner – “The Rubber Room”
The Cardigans – “Ironman”
Guided by Voices – “Smothered in Hugs”
The Other Two – “The Greatest Thing”
Les Savy Fav – “Poltergeist”
Santogold – “Lights Out”
Elbow – “Jesus is a Rochdale Girl”
Starsailor – “Poor Misguided Fool”
Crystal Castle – “Pap Smear”
Mumford & Sons – “Winter Winds”
My Morning Jacket – “Slow Slow Tune”
White Denim – “I’d Have it Just the Way We Were”
Devo – “March On”

No comments: