Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2, 2014

Good Morning!



Today is the birthday of Hans Christian Anderson (1805 – 1875) who said:
“Where words fail, music speaks.”

and
“To travel is to live.”

and
“Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.”





It is also the birthday of Serge Gainsbourg (1928 – 1991) who said:
“Luck is a bird of prey flying blindfolded.”  

and
“I know my limits. That's why I'm beyond.”






Happy Birthday to Emmylou Harris (1947 - ) who said:
“Just being in the world is a hard bargain. Everything has a price, a blessing and a curse.”

and
“I just believe in putting kindness into the universe.”






Also to Camille Paglia (1947 - ) who said:
“The only thing that will be remembered about my enemies after they’re dead is the nasty things I’ve said about them.”

and
“Art is something out of the ordinary commenting on the ordinary.”

and
“We must accept our pain
Change what we can
and laugh at the rest”

No comments: