Thursday, December 3, 2015

Today's Words of Wisdom - December 3, 2015

Today is the birthday of the following people:



Joseph Conrad (1857 -1924):
“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.”

and
“My task, which I am trying to achieve is, by the power of the written word, to make you hear, to make you feel--it is, before all, to make you see.”

and
“Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.”




Jean-Luc Godard (1930 - ):
“Why must one talk? Often one shouldn't talk, but live in silence. The more one talks, the less the words mean.”

and
“A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order.”

and
“When we talked, I talked about me, you talked about you, when we should have talked about each other.”




Ozzy Osbourne (1948 - ):

“I used to get upset by people not understanding me, but I’ve made a career out of it now.”




No comments: