Monday, September 14, 2015

Today's Words of Wisdom - September 14, 2015

Today is the birthday of the following people:


Geraldine Brooks (1955 - ):
“To know a man's library is, in some measure, to know a man's mind.”

and
“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”

and
“A book is more than the sum of its materials. It is an artifact of the human mind and hand.”




Nas (1973 - ):
“The flaws, the mistakes I make - that's the real me.”

and
“Once you make it to your point of making it, you'll appreciate the struggle.”

and

“You can't please everybody. You'd be crazy if you're trying to. So take some time out to do some things for yourself.”




Andrew Lincoln (1973 - ):
“I don't really have any regrets because if I choose not to do something there is usually a very good reason. Once I've made the decision I don't view it as a missed opportunity, just a different path.”



William H. Armstrong (1911 – 1999):
“One day might be different from another, but there ain't much difference when they're put together.” 



No comments: