Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9, 2014

Good Morning! Here are your daily birthday quotations...



Leo Tolstoy (1828 – 1910):
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”

and
“If you look for perfection, you'll never be content.”

and
“All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”

and
“In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.”




James Hilton (1900 – 1954):
“The right mixture of caring and not caring - I suppose that's what love is.”

and
“There's only one thing more important... and that is, after you've done what you set out to do, to feel that it's been worth doing.”



Aleksandar Hemon (1964 - ):
“There is a logic [to my reading], but I can't define it. I like reading impulsively. I collect books, I have a lot of them, but most of them I have not read yet. I'll read them when they call me from the shelf.”

and

“People here snarl and frown a lot, he wrote; he had seen neither a smile nor the sun in months. What is life without beauty, love, and justice?”



No comments: