Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday's Playlist: 7-25-11

Michael Nyman – “The Sacrifice”
Smith Westerns – “Dreams”
Eels – “Mr. E’s Beautiful Blues”
Women – “Can’t You See”
The Black Keys – “Heavy Soul”
The Cult – “Rain”
Radiohead – “Life in a Glass House”
Jay-Zeezer – “Justify Mykel and Carli”
The xx – “Intro”
The Decemberists – “Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect”
Cream – “Tales of Brave Ulysses”
Matt Pond PA – “In the Aeroplane Over the Sea”
ESG – “Moody (Spaced Out”
Glasvegas – “The World is Yours”
Hooray for Earth – “Last Minute”
Delays – “The Sun Always Shines on TV”
The Pretenders – “Talk of the Town”
F#$@ed Up – “Remember My Name”
Missing Persons – “Words”
The Swell Season – “If You Want Me (Live)”
ESG – “Get Funky”
Digital Underground – “Flowin’ on the D-Line”
The Rosebuds – “Waiting for You”
Midlake – “Bring Down”
Belle & Sebastian – “I Didn’t See It Coming”
Ben Folds & Nick Hornby – “Belinda”
Happy Mondays – “Bob’s Yer Uncle”
The Cure – “Lovesong (Instrumental)”
AC/DC – “Highway to Hell”
The xx – “Shelter”
The Smiths – “Suffer Little Children”
King Khan & BBQ Show – “I’ll Be Loving You”
Danzig – “Twist of Cain”
The Like – “He’s Not a Boy”
Matt Pond PA – “Snow Day”
Cut Copy – “Out There on the Ice”
Miles Davis – “My Funny Valentine”
Shudder to Think feat. Jeff Buckley – “I Want Someone Badly”
Sun Kil Moon – “Carry Me Ohio”
The Kinks – “Party Line”
Darker My Love – “Split Minute”
Blonde Redhead – “In an Expression of the Inexpressible”
Metric – “Blindness”
LCD Soundsystem – “Beat Connection”
Torche – “Across the Shields”
Sufjan Stevens – “Size Too Small”
Bis – “The Boy with the Thorn in His Side”
Liturgy – “Sun of Light”
OMD – “History of Modern (Part II)”
Laura Veirs – “I Can See Your Tracks”
Delta Spirit – “Golden State”

No comments: