Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Playlist 4-15-11

Elbow – “The Night Will Always Win”
Dan Wilson – “Hand on My Heart”
Superchunk – “Hot Tubes”
Mew – “Silas the Magic Car”
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers – “Louisiana Rain”
Childish Gambino – “Put it in My Video”
Laura Veirs – “Wide-Eyed, Legless”
Love – “Alone Again Or”
Deltron 3030 – “New Coke”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Something in Your Eyes”
Hothouse Flowers – “Feet on the Ground”
Dan Wilson – “Baby Doll”
Bad Brains – “I Luv I Jah”
The Cars – “Shake it Up”
Public Enemy – “Fight the Power”
Boston – “Amanda”
Feist – “My Moon My Man (Live)”
My Morning Jacket – “Off the Record”
Ra Ra Riot – “Massachusetts”
The Smiths – “Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want”
Janet Jackson – “Lonely”
The Black Keys – “Just Got to Be”
Bee Gees – “Stayin’ Alive”
Adele – “Set Fire to the Rain”
Ryan Adams – “Anybody Wanna Take Me Home”
Tears for Fears – “Pale Shelter (Extended Version)”
Childish Gambino – “So Fly”
Pretenders – “My City Was Gone”
Curtis Mayfield – “Power to the People”
The Dismemberment Plan – “Pay for the Piano”
LCD Soundsystem – “Get Innocuous”
Sigur Rós – “Gobbledigook”
The Smiths – “Miserable Lie (Live)”
AC/DC – “For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)”
Passion Pit – “Smile Upon Me”
Jacques Slade – “Pierce Raps”
Smith Westerns – “All Die Young”
Malachai – “Anne”
The Smithereens – “All I’ve Got to Do”
Bomba Estereo – “Feelin’”
Suede – “So Young”
Chicago – “You’re the Inspiration”
Trail of Dead – “Another Morning Stoner”
Lamb – “Here”
Papercuts – “Do What You Will”
Jodeci – “Come and Talk to Me”
Devendra Banharrt – “It’s a Sight to Behold”
Interpol – “Precipitate”
Tom Waits – “Day After Tomorrow”
Daft Punk – “Outlands”
Mogwai – “You’re Lionel Richie”
The Jayhawks – “Cotton Dress”
The Roots – “DillaTude the Flight of Titus”
Death Cab for Cutie – “The New Year”
Elastica – “Stutter”

No comments: