Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday's Playlist 6-11-10

Yep, that's right, that's Onyx's "Slam" buried toward the end.

Josh Ritter- “In the Dark (Solo Acoustic)”
Happy Birthday- “Girls FM”
Lilys- “Film’s Camera”
Can- “Sing Swan Song”
Carla Bruni- “Those Little Things (Ces Petits Riens)”
The Drones- “Dog Eared”
Jeff Buckley- “Eternal Life (Live)”
New Order- “Face Up”
LCD Soundsystem- “Never as Tired as When I’m Waking Up”
Spoon- “Something to Look Forward to”
Tom Waits- “Martha”
The Twilight Sad- “Reflection of the Television”
Simply Red- “Holding Back the Years”
Aretha Franklin- “Honest I Do”
Radiohead- “Sulk”
Blue Oyster Cult- “(Don’t Fear) the Reaper”
Aretha Franklin- “Respect”
The Jam- “David Watts (Demo)”
Billy Vera & the Beaters- “At This Moment”
Wilco- “War on War”
The Raconteurs- “Steady, as She Goes”
The Dandy Warhols- “Smoke It”
Wilco- “Poor Places”
Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs- “Couldn’t I Just Tell You”
Turin Brakes- “Feeling Oblivion”
Turin Brakes- “Rocket Song”
Dr. Horrible- “Everything You Ever”
Haircut 100- “Love Plus One”
Peter, Bjorn & John- “Young Folks”
Grizzly Bear- “I Live With You”
Howe Gelb- “She Towers Above”
Oingo Boingo- “Dead Man’s Party”
Tindersticks- “Snowy in F# Minor”
Music Go Music- “Warm in the Shadows”
OK Go- “Get Over It”
Billy Joel- “She’s Always a Woman”
Big Star- “Jesus Christ (Demo)”
Jason Collett- “High Summer”
Depeche Mode- “But Not Tonight”
Karen Elson- “Mouths to Feed”
Ricky Nelson- “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You”
The Clean- “Billy Two”
Aretha Franklin- “How I Got Over”
R.E.M.- “Man-Sized Wreath (Live)”
Bow Wow Wow- “I Want Candy”
The Kinks- “Most Exclusive Residence for Sale”
Baroness- “Ogeechee Hymnal”
The Psychedelic Furs- “Shadow in My Heart”
Jay-Z- “Imaginary Player”
Nirvana- “Where Did You Sleep Last Night?”
Murray Head- “One Night in Bangkok”
John Coltrane- “All Morning Long”
Aimee Mann- “That’s Just What You Are (Acoustic)”
Curtis Mayfield- “Readings in Astrology”
Reef- “That’s Entertainment”
Morrissey- “Pregnant for the Last Time”
My Morning Jacket- “Golden”
Cake- “You Part the Waters”
Passion Pit- “Eyes as Candles”
That Dog- “Minneapolis”
Metric- “Satellite Mind”
Ryan Adams- “Please Do Not Let Me Go”
Massive Attack w/ Martina Topley-Bird- “Psyche”
Los Campesinos- “You! Me! Dancing!”
Beastie Boys- “The Sounds of Science”
Minus the Bear- “Animal Backwards”
Blur- “Out of Time (Live)”
The Bird & the Bee- “Man”
King Crimson- “Epitaph (Backing Track)”
Travis- “Peace the F#$@ Out”
Elbow- “Some Riot”
The Swell Season- “Lies (Live)”
Jeff Tweedy- “True Love Will Find You in the End”
Tom Waits- “I Wish I Was in New Orleans”
Simple Minds- “Waterfront”
Pretenders- “Talk of the Town (UK Single Version)”
Jimmy Edgar- “I Wanna Be Your STD”
Justin Timberlake- “My Love”
The Troggs- “With a Girl Like You”
Karen Elson- “Cruel Summer”
The National- “Lemonworld”
Liz Phair- “Mesmerizing”
Explosions in the Sky- “The Only Moment We Are Alone”
Teenage Fanclub- “Ain’t That Enough”
F#$@ed Up- “Teenage Problems”
Erykah Badu- “Umm Hmm”
Aretha Franklin- “I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)”
The Jam- “Smithers-Jones”
The xx- “Infinity”
R.E.M.- “Drive (Live)”
Onyx- “Slam”
New Order- “Here to Stay”
Shudder to Think- “Diamonds, Sparks & All”
Depeche Mode- “A Question of Time (Live)”
The Beatles- “Across the Universe”
Stevie Wonder- “I Was Made to Love Her”
The Jam- "Walking in Heaven's Sunshine"

No comments: