Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I Listened to Today

Since I haven't posted in a while, I thought I'd share what I've been listening to while at work: (This was about half a day)

Jarvis Cocker- "Angela"
Them Crooked Vultures- "Warsaw, or the First Breath You Take After You Give Up"
Broken Social Scene- "All to All"
Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse w/ David Lynch- "Star Eyes (I Can't Catch It)"
Minor Threat- "No Reason"
The Drones- "Cold and Sober"
Genesis- "The Colony of Slippermen"
Madonna- "Express Yourself"
Nirvana- "Floyd the Barber (Live)"
Genesis- "Abacab"
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart- "Gentle Sons"
Karen O and the Kids- "Wideaway"
Graham Nash- "King Midas in Reverse"
The Who- "Won't Get Fooled Again"
Big Pink- "Love in Vain"
Stiff Little Fingers- "Law and Order"
Mastodon- "Ghost of Karelia"
Broken Bells- "Trap Doors"
New Order- "Salvation Theme"
John Coltrane- "Blues to Elvin (Alternate Take)"
Simian Mobile Disco- "Cream Dream"
John Coltrane- "The Night We Called It a Day"
The Chemical Brothers- "Keep my Composture"
Wham!- "Love Machine"
The 88- "Love You Anytime"
Fleet Foxes- "Innocent Son"
John Coltrane- "But Not for Me"
Converge- "Effigy"
Four Tet- "My Angel Rocks Back and Forth"
Hot Hot Heat- "Bandages"
The Kinks- "Little Woman"
Stevie Wonder- "For Once In My Life"
Harvey Milk- "I Did Not Call Out"
Duran Duran- "Planet Earth"
Ringo Starr- "You're Sixteen (You're Beautiful and You're Mine)"
Nouvelle Vague- "Friday Night, Saturday Morning"
Gorillaz- "All Alone"
Morrissey- "Journalists Who Lie"
Ed Harcourt- "These Crimson Tears"
Efterklang- "Full Moon"
Jay-Z- "All I Need"
Bee Gees- "One"
Efterklang- "Harmonics"
Yo-Yo Ma- "Kreisler / Liebesfreud"
Neil Young- "Helpless (Unplugged)"
Vitalic- "See the Sea (Red)"
Keane- "Somewhere Only We Know (Live)"
Radiohead- "Creep"
Radiohead- "I Can't (BBC Radio 1 Evening Session)"
The English Beat- "Save It For Later"
Imogen Heap- "Little Bird"
Wreckless Eric- "Veronica"
Owen Pallett- "Mount Alpentine"
Goldfrapp- "Alive"
Clogs- "We Were Here"
Field Music- "Each Time is a New Time"

No comments: